The Organ - Littleworth Chapel
Littleworth Methodist Chapel
The Anglicans and Methodists in Amberley are now in covenant and share the Parish Church. The Littleworth Methodist Chapel is now a private house and the organ (which was in very poor condition) was removed in 1992.
The first organ was built in 1877 and was second-hand. In 1920, Liddiat built a new organ and rebuilt the old organ for a church in Wales.
It used tubular pneumatic action throughout
The woodwork of the console survives as a set of bookshelves in the Choir vestry of the Parish Church!
The specification was as follows:
Stop Diapason 8
Horn Diapason 8
Open Diapason 8
Swell to Great
Swell to Pedal
Great to Pedal
Swell Super Octave
Ratchet Swell pedal